1. Exfoliate your skin 12-24 hours before spray tan. Use an exfoliation glove or an oil-free scrub. (Do not use Dove soap of any kind)
2. Shave at least 12 hours prior to spray tan.
3. Services like waxing, pedicures, massages & hair appointments can affect the outcome of a spray tan if done too close to your spray tan session. Schedule these at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan session.
DAY OF APPOINTMENT
1. Wear dark, loose fitting clothing to your spray tan session. The bronzer in the airbrush solution may rub off on clothing. It will wash out of most fabrics.
2. Avoid wearing lotion, makeup, deodorant, perfume or cologne to your spray tan session.
POST TAN CARE
1. Post shower, rinse only with water (no soap) Spray Tan Artist will let you know what time to rinse.
2. Apply oil-free moisturizer after your 1st post shower rinse.
3. Moisturize daily. Moisturized skin will absorb the spray tan solution better & help you maintain your glow.
4. To help prolong your tan, you can use Skin Candy Tan Extender.